Stone Strategies is a full-service human resource consulting organization based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and with clients across North America, we specialize in maximizing people potential in organizations.
We are not your typical HR experts -we believe in strategic HR that is bottom-line driven and is constantly relating actions back to the company brand by thinking about how to engage employees to give discretionary effort (and help you make more money!)
We do this by assisting companies to attract / retain / develop / build teams / engage / enhance policy / improve culture. At Stone, we specialize in small to medium sized businesses (we work with 25+ companies currently) –we can provide you with an oncall HR professional. We can be, in essence, your virtual Human Resources Department.
We work in all areas of HR, but our real specialty is helping companies manage people on the front end (recruiting and also orientation programs) , in the middle (Performance Conversations and Succession Planning) and on the back end (saying goodbye better). In everything we do –and always keep laser-like focus on your brand. Stone has consulted for the following sectors: Consumer Electronics, IT, Crown Corporations, Agriculture, Non-Profit, Beverage, Industrial B2B, Retail, Finance, Pharmaceutical, Education, Law, Engineering and Manufacturing.
The President of Stone Strategies is Derek Rolstone, a dedicated professional with over 20 years of HR/IR experience:
• BA (Western), MBA (UVIC), CHRP (MB/BC)
• Tenured Professor of Human Resources – Faculty of Business, Red River College
• Former HR Director at Suncor Energy, Bell Canada, Nygard, TransX and Pepsi
• Current/Former Boards: Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre, HRMAM, BCHRMA, Manitoba Trucking Association, Athletics Manitoba, Ft. McMurray Parks Board
• Proven track record of increasing revenue, enhancing brand and building high performance teams in government, private and publicly traded companies
Derek Rolstone MBA CHRP
Senior Consultant – LHH Knightsbridge Human Capital Solutions
1870 – 201 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB
Cel/Text 204 290 7578
Succession Planning Needs Analysis